E- PRESERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL HERITAGE
• “GREEN BRIGADES” PROJECT TOMORROW’S ADULT CHILDREN ARE ADULT SENSITIZATION VECTORS: Identification of project implementation localities, Project development, Partner research & financing, Project implementation/monitoring/ evaluation.
• SUSTAINABLE REINTRODUCTION OF ENDEMIC PLANTS AND ANIMALS: Creation of community nurseries, organization of “smart” reforestation programs, the launch of annual “Responsible Village” competition, partnerships with institutions, national universities and creation of protected forest areas
• SUPPORT CULTURAL AND TRADITIONAL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE ENVIRONMENT: Relaunch the traditional Pirogue Races in the Antsinanana Region, Promotion of Community Fishing, Valorization of Medicinal Plants.
D- VALORIZATION OF SPORTS POTENTIALITIES
• PROMOTION OF ELITES (VALID & HANDISPORTIVE): Support a club creation, Sponsorship / Sponsorship of athletes, Establishment of strategic and operational partnerships, Support training programs, Organization of sport-events. Racing Madagascar
• PROMOTION OF SPORT TOURISM CIRCUITS ACCESSIBLE TO PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: Circuit Evaluation, Circuit Layout / Equipment, Guide Training, “ADVENTURE FOR ALL” Annual Challenge Launch
C- SUPPORT PROGRAM FOR COMMUNITY INITIATIVES Through BOOGIE TOURISM PRODUCTS
• VALORIZATION OF Handicraft and CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: Improvement of handmade products, Support, and framing of cultural events, Creation of a certification “authenticity” local
• CREATION OF TOURIST CIRCUITS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Development/marking/ maintenance of circuits, Training, and operationalization of community guides, Technical accompaniment of guides
B- IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS FOR SCHOOLING CHILDREN in village communities of lodges
• BUILDING, REHABILITATION & SCHOOL EQUIPMENT: Identification of institutions, Establishment of collaboration agreements, Launch of construction sites, Access to water & sanitation facilities, provision of educational tools, and school furniture.
• SUPPORT FOR STUDENT PARENT ASSOCIATIONS (FRAM): Training FRAMs in Sustainable Management of School Water & Sanitation Infrastructure, Support for Income Generating Activities
• FIGHT AGAINST MALNUTRITION: Development of partnerships (school canteens), creation of vegetable gardens managed by FRAM
A- PREVENTION OF RISKS OF SANITARY VULNERABILITY:
• WATER, HYGIENE & SANITATION PROJECT: Water Supply, Hygiene Awareness, Waste Treatment, Latrine Installation, Sustainable Community Management.
• PROJECT IMPROVING THE HEALTH COVERAGE OF LODGE STAFF AND THEIR FAMILIES: Health education, Establishment of a pharmacy, Establishment of procedures in case of emergency, Consultations, and follow-up.
• SUPPORT PROJECT FOR HEALTH STRUCTURES IN LODGE SURROUNDINGS: Rehabilitation of premises, Equipment, and medical consumables, the establishment of mobile health teams.